Full Day Bursa Tour (Lunch included)
We will pick you up from your Istanbul hotel and travel by ferry to Yalova, then by luxury minivan to the city of Bursa, which dates back to the 2nd century B.C. The first capital of the Ottoman Empire, Bursa is one of the greatest treasure houses of Islamic architecture. we will drive to Bursa which was the first capital city of the Ottoman Empire. We will visit Grand Mosque, Green Mausoleum and Silk Market which is famous with their Iznik tiles and the historical. Afterwards, enjoy a leisurely cable car ride up the slopes of Mount Olympus, in Turkish, Uludağ, or if the cable car is not running, take in the panoramic views from beneath the more than 1,000 year-old plane tree that gives Çinaralti its name.
At the end of this perfect day we will transfer you to your hotel. End of our service.
- The tour includes pickups from hotels in Sultanahmet or Taksim area. There will be an extra charge for pickup service from other locations.
- This tour can be arranged only on private tour or group tour based.
What is included services for this Itinerary:
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- A professional English speaking tour guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Entrance fees to the scheduled museums
- No hidden or extra cost
What is NOT included services for this Itinerary:
- Personal expenses
- Beverages during lunch
- Optional tours
- Gratuity to the guide and driver